Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index

Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to report a bug

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> Bugs
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 3 May - 14:02 (2016)    Post subject: How to report a bug Reply with quote

Such things happen unfortunately  Confused

2 Options:
- via this forum
- by email via the app. The latest game data will be included in order to help understanding the issue

Strive to
- what is wrong according to you
- precise the context, your latest action
- your OS
- your device

Cheers

Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 3 May - 14:02 (2016)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Titus Tears

PostPosted: Fri 3 Jun - 19:35 (2016)    Post subject: How to report a bug Reply with quote

BUG REPORT —
I have noticed that sometimes when you press the play button for an attack action to execute "Bombers attacking Lae" — the attacking squadron can blink and disappear.
The attack does not happen and then if you press the play button to move forward to the next 20/40 minutes the Bomber squadron will appear again on their return.
You will have lost the attack turn with no score / result but get back your airplanes.
This has now happened 3 times during 2 different game plays on the Historical Battle — "Coral Sea".

Thank you and "WOW" — great game. Keep the development up.

Regards 

Phil Gaskill
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Fri 3 Jun - 21:30 (2016)    Post subject: How to report a bug Reply with quote

You know, Cyril, I believe this happened to me once or twice during beta testing, and I'm sure I never remembered to report it to you. Sorry. 

--Phil

Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 4 Jun - 13:10 (2016)    Post subject: How to report a bug Reply with quote

An annoying bug which is not easy to track
Titus or anyone, if this happens again, could you send me feedback by email through the feedback menu on the home page
I will then get the last 4 phases and should be able to reproduce it hopefully

Thanks and I promise I will keep going the enhancement of this war game

Phil Gaskill
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Sat 4 Jun - 13:49 (2016)    Post subject: How to report a bug Reply with quote

Too bad the last 4 phases weren't reported during beta testing. We could have used it to our profit many, many times then.

At least it's good to have it now.

PostPosted: Sun 5 Jun - 17:04 (2016)    Post subject: How to report a bug Reply with quote

I have captured this bug and sent back two reports.
I hope this helps …

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 04:28 (2017)    Post subject: How to report a bug

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> Bugs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation