Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index

Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Closed] Tutorial bugs and feedback bugs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> Bugs
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Lparkh

PostPosted: Thu 5 May - 02:10 (2016)    Post subject: [Closed] Tutorial bugs and feedback bugs Reply with quote

your  Game looks interesting. However I tried the tutorial scenario. I click "done". it had three of five steps no fourth or fifth step therefore I could not get to the actual scenario. It would never mark me as complete because i couldnt do steps 4 and 5. The one about doing intelligence on enemy forces. Not good. Maybe I could unlock all tutorials but I want to go through the tutorials only when the time is right. So I can't play. Then I click the feedback button and pick Email brought me to the main screen of my ipad. Nothing else. So I couldn't email. Then i had to come here and answer many unnecessary profile questions just to post.
   I wish you luck but this is not encouraging. I would really fix the tutorial and feedback bugs if I were you.
 The design looked interesting.
One you get it more robust I would try to get www.wargamer.com interested

Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 5 May - 02:10 (2016)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 5 May - 15:42 (2016)    Post subject: [Closed] Tutorial bugs and feedback bugs Reply with quote

Hello Lppark,

In fact on page 2 of Air Operation, the screen asks you to move air units to the CAP area.
When you do so, you can then reach the end of this tutorial

The message in a blue background but it seems it enough to catch attention
I will probably rework the page to put more emphasize on it and hope that you will be able to jump into the game

The design is quite simple and done by a non graphist
This was not my top priority but it could come with the next major version

Cheers
Cyril 

Lparkh

PostPosted: Thu 5 May - 18:37 (2016)    Post subject: [Closed] Tutorial bugs and feedback bugs Reply with quote

My problem occurs as follows:
-- tutorial is "Air Operations"
  -- i have 'next' down arrows.. I keep clicking
  -- i get to step 3 "choose to move air units by stack or one by one"... AH THIS SCREEN IS ALIVE.. up until my impression was it was a static display screenshot.  OK my suggestion is you make clearer that have changed from "info" shot to actual "do this next". maybe make the blue box at top quiver or something.

thanks

valent

PostPosted: Mon 9 May - 11:00 (2016)    Post subject: [Closed] Tutorial bugs and feedback bugs Reply with quote

Je n'ai pas encore vu le problème de Lparh dans les opérations aériennes , c'est le seul qui me reste et c'est vrai qu'il est un peu spécial . j'ai moi meme rien compris a ce qu'il faut faire!!
 Je vous dirais s'il a raison Wink

Par contre il y a une erreur : dans Escadres et renseignements
"Si la force n'est pas été détectée pendant 2 tours , elle redevient invisible". c'est "si la force n'a pas été détectée.......
Je l'avais lu et ai eu du mal a la retrouver!! Faute d'auxiliaire.
PS l'accent circonflexe sur "meme"   ???? en informatique!! Pas très doué!! Mr. Green

Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 9 May - 22:19 (2016)    Post subject: [Closed] Tutorial bugs and feedback bugs Reply with quote

Hi Lparkk,
I have reworked the screen with more emphasize on the dynamic behavior and the actions required by the players

Valent,
My bad, I have reviewed all the French wordings but these have slept through

Everything should be fixed in the next minor release

Lparkh

PostPosted: Wed 25 May - 21:26 (2016)    Post subject: [Closed] Tutorial bugs and feedback bugs Reply with quote

Congratulations on your review in Pocket Tactics. Same writers as for Wargamer.com. Did you take my advice on contacting them? Or had already done:-)

Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 25 May - 22:11 (2016)    Post subject: [Closed] Tutorial bugs and feedback bugs Reply with quote

Lparkh wrote:
Congratulations on your review in Pocket Tactics. Same writers as for Wargamer.com. Did you take my advice on contacting them? Or had already done:-)

Actually not
There are some nice comments spread over the web and I guess Dave Neumann came across one of them
But that is a good thing  Smile

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 06:14 (2017)    Post subject: [Closed] Tutorial bugs and feedback bugs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> Bugs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation