Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index

Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Feedback

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> Miscellaneous
Previous topic :: Next topic  
USS Archerfish
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Sat 18 Mar - 05:12 (2017)    Post subject: Feedback Reply with quote

Hi All

I'm new to the forum. 

I'm also relative new to Carrier Battles. In my younger days I spent may hours playing Victory Games "Carriers" board game.  So I was very happy to find Carrier Battles.

Anyway, I love the game but I'm also finding it very challenging. But it has great potential and I would like to help the game get better. So over a period of time I'll post some feedback here.

The game definately has a learning curve. So I hope my suggestions will make the came easier and more enjoyable to play. 

The most helpful one to start with is when a Carrier is sunk but the aircraft are away on a strike mission, upon their return they are automatically redirected to the nearest carrier or airfield. I think this is the case but I'm not 100% sure.  Anyway upon return, I would like a pop-up alert message informing me there destination.  If there are several landing option. Then I want to be able to choose what aircraft land where in the pop-up alert. I think this will help make the game easier to play and reduce confusion. 

Another suggestion is I would like an event pop-up Alert whenever an aircraft is lost.  Many time I loose aircraft and I have no idea why.  Sometimes they are listed in the event center but not always. So I would prerer pop-up notification instead of constantly having to check the event center.  I'm sure some people may not want this so an on-off option would be desirable. 

Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 18 Mar - 05:12 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation