Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index

Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bug

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> Bugs
Previous topic :: Next topic  
k9mike
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Sun 26 Mar - 02:12 (2017)    Post subject: Bug Reply with quote

Cyril,
 Loving the game...But seems frustrating at times....The Japs seem to get all the luck on the hits....An now with the latest update....I have had real problems sinking ships.....The seem to be taking a rediculous a.ount of damage an are still functioning well....I'm seriously....I put like 8 bombs an like 3 torpedoes into a Cruiser an it was still not on fire....Seemed like I was taking on the Yamato or something an it was just a Cruiser....
On another note....I put some good damage into a Cruiser on different game where it was on fire with alot of damage to include being dead in water....Only to come back k to same group of ships in like 40 mins with diff attack group an find that same cruiser has no damage??
 It seems like there is something wrong with the attack portion of game....
 I really like the game an am grateful that you put the time to make this....I would love to see more of these types of games make it to iPad...Maybe Avalon Hills Submarine....Or Luftwaffe would be cool.... Anything on the horizon?? Projects??
 Sadly I don't think have the save games for these errs..I need to save these so can send to you, just don't know how much can be in folder an don't want it to get too cluttered an get confused on what ones are what....
Thanks again.
Mike

Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 26 Mar - 02:12 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 26 Mar - 20:49 (2017)    Post subject: Bug Reply with quote

Hello Mike,

indeed I need to get a feedback through the app as soon as you notice the strange behaviours so that I can make a full analyse

Bomb damage has been discussed a lot here and also on a lot of WW2 naval warfare forums
Torpedoes let water enter the ship but bombs merely let air enter the ship. So it requires a lot of critical hits or a major fire to doom the ship with bomb. I know this could be frustrating

Japanese CA have however more chance to explode due to a hit on their highly-explosive torpedoes
During the battle fo Midway, Mogami was damaged by collision and by 6 bomb hits only to loose one turret because all torpedoes had been jettisoned beforehand

Cyril

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 16:39 (2017)    Post subject: Bug

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> Bugs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation