Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index

Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Closed] Bug? -- disappearing strike

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> Bugs
Previous topic :: Next topic  
dstone112

PostPosted: Tue 24 May - 18:59 (2016)    Post subject: [Closed] Bug? -- disappearing strike Reply with quote

Going through the tutorial, playing the First Carrier Battle.

1)  Launched strikes
2)  Strikes halfway to the JP carrier group
3)  JP strikes hit me, sinking Yorktown, and disabling Lexington
4)  My strikes immediately disappeared

My "guess" is that my strikes disappeared because either a) the originating airfield/carrier was no longer operational, b) there were no operational airfields on the map.

Is this working as designed?

Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 24 May - 18:59 (2016)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 24 May - 22:22 (2016)    Post subject: [Closed] Bug? -- disappearing strike Reply with quote

Hello,

Well the strikes you not disappear
They ill be in trouble on the way back but they will still attempt to contact and smash their naval target

Let me try to reproduce the case

If you still have the game open, could you send me a feedback by email (from the Home menu) ?
It will include automatically the game data for the last 4 phases and thus help to reproduce the situation

If you have any other question, do not hesitate

Cheers,
Cyril

Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 25 May - 21:21 (2016)    Post subject: [Closed] Bug? -- disappearing strike Reply with quote

Hi Don,

OK I have just sunk that bug and it will be fixed with the 1.1.1 version
Thanks for spotting it

Hopefully it had only an effect on this tutorial

Cyril

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 16:33 (2017)    Post subject: [Closed] Bug? -- disappearing strike

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> Bugs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation