Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index

Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Last Light Attack

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> Bugs
Previous topic :: Next topic  
USS Archerfish
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Sat 22 Apr - 07:39 (2017)    Post subject: Last Light Attack Reply with quote

ive noticed on several occasions now that that the Japanese are sending out airstrike that will return well after dark. I know the game won't let you launch if the return is more than 40 min after dark but it appears not to be the case for the AI.  I had a bomber group try to attack me at hex 3347. The bombers were at 3450 at 7:20 pm. I escaped the attack because it went dark the next turn.  However, from that position it would be a 2 hr return to Buka after dark (Eastern Solomon Battle). is that suppose to be normal?

Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 22 Apr - 07:39 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
k9mike
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Sat 22 Apr - 18:33 (2017)    Post subject: Last Light Attack Reply with quote

This is exactly the point I have tried to make before....seems the AI is getting the jump on attacks when they shouldn't even be able to launch....

Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 23 Apr - 07:40 (2017)    Post subject: Last Light Attack Reply with quote

The case is a bit different here
The AI is sending air strikes but sometimes they are returning home too late
AI strikes are less optimized in their prediction than the US ones
I haven't fixe that yet

USS Archerfish
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Sun 23 Apr - 08:01 (2017)    Post subject: Last Light Attack Reply with quote

Ok, you're aware of it.  Thanks for letting me know. 

currymutton
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Mon 24 Apr - 04:09 (2017)    Post subject: Last Light Attack Reply with quote

I see this may be a issue about : night combat or further: suicide mission.
Bladerunner wrote:

The case is a bit different here
The AI is sending air strikes but sometimes they are returning home too late
AI strikes are less optimized in their prediction than the US ones
I haven't fixe that yet

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 16:30 (2017)    Post subject: Last Light Attack

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> Bugs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation