Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index

Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rules for Air-to-Ship Targeting (missing?)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> Rules
Previous topic :: Next topic  
currymutton
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Tue 9 May - 09:58 (2017)    Post subject: Rules for Air-to-Ship Targeting (missing?) Reply with quote

It seems that I am unable to locate the explanations for target selection mode "Compact", "Even", "Random", "Manual" are some how not found in the Rules section.

Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 9 May - 09:58 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 9 May - 19:01 (2017)    Post subject: Rules for Air-to-Ship Targeting (missing?) Reply with quote

This is true, the rules are just explained on the pop-up after touching the target selection mode button
Do you feel I should add a word in the help section ?

currymutton
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Wed 10 May - 01:30 (2017)    Post subject: Rules for Air-to-Ship Targeting (missing?) Reply with quote

Because somebody asked why my naval air strike seems to be manual but he cannot.

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 16:26 (2017)    Post subject: Rules for Air-to-Ship Targeting (missing?)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> Rules All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation