Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index

Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Change or Manually Set CAP Landing Times (v1.10 ?)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> New Features
Previous topic :: Next topic  
USS Archerfish
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Fri 26 May - 06:12 (2017)    Post subject: Change or Manually Set CAP Landing Times (v1.10 ?) Reply with quote

Bladerunnder

I was wondering if it would be possible to manually change end of the day landing times for CAPs. As it is, I think the game automatically lands CAPs at 1940. The problem I've encountered on numerous occasions is when I get a late returning strike it often prevents the CAP from landing until after dark. I want to be able to set something up in advance to have CAPs land at 1900 for example.  This would prevent aircraft returning late from forcing the CAP from landing at night.  Sometimes I remember to do it manually but other times I forget.

So here are a couple of options.

1.  Just program the game so CAPs land at 1900. I know this will leave CV vulnerable for 40 min but generally there should be very late enemy strike (but I know the AI doesn't always follow that rule.)

2.  Create a CAP landing time box just below the CAP box.  Default is set at 1940. Player then has the option to change this.  I prefer this method because in a 2P game your enemy won't know what time you are landing your CAP.  

Just a thought. 

Thanks 

Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 26 May - 06:12 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 26 May - 06:43 (2017)    Post subject: Change or Manually Set CAP Landing Times (v1.10 ?) Reply with quote

Thanks for the tough
For the momét you may force the CAP to land by dragging fighters to the hangar

currymutton
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Fri 26 May - 08:10 (2017)    Post subject: Change or Manually Set CAP Landing Times (v1.10 ?) Reply with quote

Too much micromanagement to land my CAP manually, LRCAP makes it worse

I think the program should manage landing of CAP better with better plan ahead settings

USS Archerfish
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Fri 26 May - 08:21 (2017)    Post subject: Change or Manually Set CAP Landing Times (v1.10 ?) Reply with quote

currymutton wrote:
Too much micromanagement to land my CAP manually, LRCAP makes it worse

I think the program should manage landing of CAP better with better plan ahead settings

Yes that would be ideal.  If the program realize that aircraft will be landing after 1900 then it should automatically land the CAPs at 1900

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 03:21 (2017)    Post subject: Change or Manually Set CAP Landing Times (v1.10 ?)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> New Features All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation