Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index

Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Long Range CAP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> Bugs
Previous topic :: Next topic  
USS Archerfish
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Mon 29 May - 08:24 (2017)    Post subject: Long Range CAP Reply with quote

Bladerunner

Is there any way you can fix the LRCAP so that it selects only the aircraft with the most fuel?  

For example in Rubal I had 10 fresh F4U come up for CAP at Vella.  I select 8 out of 12 available aircraft for LRCAP. Ten were fresh at 15 fuel and two were at 8 fuel.  I selected 8.  The AI picked 6 F4U at 15 fuel and 2 F4U with 8 fuel.  Why didn't it pick 8 out of 10 F4U with 15 fuel?

Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 29 May - 08:24 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 29 May - 22:31 (2017)    Post subject: Long Range CAP Reply with quote

The program takes air units ar random

I see your points
On he other we could also have clumsy P-40 with lot of fuel and F4U with less fuel and you would like to get the F4U fir their dogfight capability

USS Archerfish
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Tue 30 May - 02:07 (2017)    Post subject: Long Range CAP Reply with quote

For me fuel is priority for LRCAP.  I rather have 4 P-40s that can loiter for 5 turns than 4 F4Us that can loiter for 2 turns. 

Frequently I find myself recalling LRCAP as soon as they get there because a couple of planes are low on fuel.  If I had the ability to recall individual aircraft then it's not a problem.  But as it is at the moment recall is all or nothing. 

Personally I would like to manually pick my CAP. When you select LRCAP a LRCAP box opens up and you just drag what aircraft you want to select. 

Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 30 May - 08:02 (2017)    Post subject: Long Range CAP Reply with quote

Ok let's see if other people share your view

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 21:19 (2017)    Post subject: Long Range CAP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> Bugs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation