Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index

Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aircraft Markers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> New Features
Previous topic :: Next topic  
USS Archerfish
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Wed 7 Jun - 13:07 (2017)    Post subject: Aircraft Markers Reply with quote

Bladerunner

Currently when aircraft are in flight there is an aircraft marker to show its movements. But when aircraft are in the landing phase but before the aircraft actually land, the aircraft marker disappears. I would like you to change is so the aircraft marker remains over the CV or airfield until after the aircraft have landed.

On a couple of occasions I launched aircraft from a TF that had two CV. During the flight I split the CV but when the aircraft return they went only to one CV and not both because TF number had changed. But I thought all the planes had landed because the aircraft marker disappeared. But in reality the aircraft were circling the because the CV was full.  As a result, planes crashed into the water because they ran out of fuel. Had the aircraft marker remained to indicate that I still had aircraft in flight circling the CV I would have been aware of the situation and could have redirected the aircraft to a nearby CV.  So please fix it so that aircraft markers remain on the map and is not removed until AFTER planes have landed. 

Thanks

Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 7 Jun - 13:07 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
currymutton
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Thu 8 Jun - 02:56 (2017)    Post subject: Aircraft Markers Reply with quote

Further advantage can redirect planes to other landing fields/flat top while they are waiting

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 06:12 (2017)    Post subject: Aircraft Markers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> New Features All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation