Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index

Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AAR of Bismark Sea scenario

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> Miscellaneous
Previous topic :: Next topic  
currymutton
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Mon 30 May - 09:38 (2016)    Post subject: AAR of Bismark Sea scenario Reply with quote

I have made a rough AAR of Bismark Sea scenario, it is long-winded with quite a lot of graphics. Read it here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

It is still in the process of polishing, so please bear with me.

Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 30 May - 09:38 (2016)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 30 May - 21:03 (2016)    Post subject: AAR of Bismark Sea scenario Reply with quote

Hello Curry & Multon !

It is a very detailed AAR, I am impressed
I hope the readers will enjoy to a lot

I have also done one for the Bismarck Sea and I will update it here later on

And you thought Rabaul was an easy prey  Laughing  ?
In fact, with the late 43 scenarios, it will be possible to take it out with massive land and carrier strikes 

To answer some of your questions:
- the B-17 is performing high-altitude bombing is nearly inefficient. If you are not too far from the ships, it will carry more bombs and less fuel for a small A2S factor of 1. 
- 300 planes out is indeed scary. We can consider planes as destroyed but also damage enough to be temporary out of the action

Cheers,
Cyril

currymutton
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Tue 31 May - 01:46 (2016)    Post subject: AAR of Bismark Sea scenario Reply with quote

You are welcome, sir.

Just call me Curry Mutton with do.

I am working on Midway and hope to see your AAR soon.

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 16:27 (2017)    Post subject: AAR of Bismark Sea scenario

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation