Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index

Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Save (v1.10.1)
Goto page: 1, 2  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> Bugs
Previous topic :: Next topic  
valent

PostPosted: Fri 4 Aug - 20:53 (2017)    Post subject: Save (v1.10.1) Reply with quote

I have some probem with the save. I reinstall the game and the saves doesn't wotks at all. I have sent à messages Cyril no response  Evil or Very Mad   I am on version 1.10. I go back to Windows. Look hanks go for helps. 

Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 4 Aug - 20:53 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
USS Archerfish
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Thu 10 Aug - 05:35 (2017)    Post subject: Save (v1.10.1) Reply with quote

He's on vacation. Should be back in a week or so. 

valent

PostPosted: Thu 10 Aug - 10:52 (2017)    Post subject: Save (v1.10.1) Reply with quote

thanks to you .
 i desinstall the game (error type) and  i reinstall it. The saves doesn't fonctionne after: its a little hard to play a scenario without save... Embarassed . No??

version 1.10 ipad 4
if somebody can help Wink

USS Archerfish
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Thu 10 Aug - 17:41 (2017)    Post subject: Save (v1.10.1) Reply with quote

No worries. 

I have the same problem.  I really can't play the game at the moment except for 2 player game. The only way you can play it for now is to play it all the way through. Otherwise we'll all have to wait until he is back from vacation. 

Do you have the Beta version?  I can play a 2P game with you. 

valent

PostPosted: Thu 10 Aug - 18:02 (2017)    Post subject: Save (v1.10.1) Reply with quote

Thanks for your response. No i have not the bêta version, i am to bad for multi!!! Embarassed
I think that Currymutton has the opportunity to play a multi and hé is a good player i am sure !!!
Okay i wait for the return of the chef. 

USS Archerfish
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Thu 10 Aug - 23:43 (2017)    Post subject: Save (v1.10.1) Reply with quote

Well I think the 2P should be coming out soon. I look forward to playing a game with you.

And yes, Curry will definitely give you a good fight but so will I. Smile

If you have any other questions I will be happy to answer them. 

Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 13 Aug - 22:58 (2017)    Post subject: Save (v1.10.1) Reply with quote

Hello boys,

I am back from vacation and I see this horrible bug with the Prod version (works with the beta)
Let's see what I can do this week

Cyril

Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 14 Aug - 11:55 (2017)    Post subject: Save (v1.10.1) Reply with quote

bug fixed and expert review asked to Apple !

valent

PostPosted: Mon 14 Aug - 14:42 (2017)    Post subject: Save (v1.10.1) Reply with quote

Bravo if it is ok. Good work cheaf  Okay

Cjprjpdaddy

PostPosted: Tue 15 Aug - 02:48 (2017)    Post subject: Bug not fixed Reply with quote

As I write this on evening 14 August, the save bug is NOT fixed.  I even deleted and reinstalled the game and still it does not work.  Anyone know what is being done if anything?

USS Archerfish
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Tue 15 Aug - 07:47 (2017)    Post subject: Save (v1.10.1) Reply with quote

My saved problem has been fixed. So I'm not sure why yours wasn't. 

Send an email through the Feedback and let Bladerunner know what system you're operating on. When you send an email it automatically sends data on your game so that Bladerunner can analyzes it and see where the problem is. 

valent

PostPosted: Tue 15 Aug - 08:02 (2017)    Post subject: Save (v1.10.1) Reply with quote

It's the same for me. But i have not the "mise à jour" for the game and i cannot réinstall the game without paying a new one. I cannot play. 
What is the feed-back? Where is it et How function it? 

Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 15 Aug - 09:35 (2017)    Post subject: Save (v1.10.1) Reply with quote

One you should know about Apple's validation

When a new version is sent for publication,
Apple's teams are verifying the content before releasing to the public
And they are a lot of verification to do, there is queue
The whole process used to take about 2 weeks, now is more a couple of days

So the bug is fixed but not yet deployed

USS Archerfish
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Tue 15 Aug - 17:10 (2017)    Post subject: Save (v1.10.1) Reply with quote

Oops I spoke too soon. The save problem for the normal game has been fixed but not the Beta. 

USS Archerfish
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Wed 16 Aug - 04:45 (2017)    Post subject: Save (v1.10.1) Reply with quote

Just updated to 11.4 beta. Still unable to delete saved 1P games but at least I'm able to play them. 

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 21:31 (2017)    Post subject: Save (v1.10.1)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> Bugs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation