Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index

Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Surface Battles

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> New Features
Previous topic :: Next topic  
USS Archerfish
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Wed 23 Aug - 07:05 (2017)    Post subject: Surface Battles Reply with quote

I still find surface battles sometimes difficult to manage.

The biggest problem I discovered after having some discussion with Bladerunner is when you merge or detach ships. If you detach or merge with a CV TF or TRS TF, the default combat mode is "Never". This has caused a lot of frustration for me.  I think the best solution would be that whenever you "detach" or "merge" a "Pop-Up" ask what combat setting you want to set for the new TF.  (A bonus would also be able to rename your new TF. 

I would also like to see two more selection added, "Attack" and "Defend". 

Attack - If you select Attack it act the same as an airstrike. You can select an enemy TF to pursuit and attack. 

Defend - If you select Defend, your TF will stay in its current hex and attack any enemy force that enters it. 

Also one other issue I have is after combat. I have no control over movement while the TF is in "Disorder". I can understand that you can't reengage in combat while you are in disorder but I would like to be able to move the TF away from an enemy TF after combat. I can't really do this at the moment. 

If these suggestions could be implemented, it would really make surface combat more manageable. 

Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 23 Aug - 07:05 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> New Features All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation