Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index

Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Solomomes orientales

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> Bugs
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Nimitz

PostPosted: Thu 24 Aug - 15:58 (2017)    Post subject: Solomomes orientales Reply with quote

started the scenario. Impossible to move any TF ???

Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 24 Aug - 15:58 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
larsenjp
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Thu 24 Aug - 18:46 (2017)    Post subject: Solomomes orientales Reply with quote

Nimitz,

I do not have the problem but maybe it is not a bug.
You know that each TF can move once every turn and that each turn is made of four phases of 20 minutes. It means that, if you do not have at least 4 distinct TFs, there will be phase when none will be moveable. If so, just check your air operations and then move to the next phase. When you will move to the first phase of the next turn, your TFs will be moveable again.

Note that some TF with slow ships (typically TRS or damaged ships) can only move once every two turns...

Hope this may help you.

Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 25 Aug - 10:13 (2017)    Post subject: Solomomes orientales Reply with quote

Sometimes, it happpens that touching a force does not display the light blue hexes for the naval move despite a red badge with a number on the left menu
Workaround: go another screen and come back to the map.

currymutton
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Fri 25 Aug - 11:02 (2017)    Post subject: Solomomes orientales Reply with quote

I find that if you touch the 4th icon from the top, it seems to help with re-enabling surface movements.

larsenjp
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Fri 25 Aug - 15:20 (2017)    Post subject: Solomomes orientales Reply with quote

Yes correct, you need to click on the "map" icon and make appear the "surface units" and "air units" sub-icons; if these sub-icons don't show, you cannot move the TFs.

Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 25 Aug - 22:43 (2017)    Post subject: Solomomes orientales Reply with quote

Fixed for next version !

Nimitz

PostPosted: Wed 30 Aug - 16:22 (2017)    Post subject: Unstable Reply with quote

thanks. Can move now, but i get kicked out every time i do a time advance. Have to restart from save game each time ....

Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 30 Aug - 18:24 (2017)    Post subject: Solomomes orientales Reply with quote

Are you on iPad 2 ?

larsenjp
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Wed 30 Aug - 21:16 (2017)    Post subject: Solomomes orientales Reply with quote

I do not have an IPad 2, only an old Mini IPad but i have quite often the same problem, especially when using the weather option. Not every time step but typically one out of 3 or 4...
Fortunately, most of the time, i can restart from the saved game, generally at the beginning of the next time step; but sometimes it happens that i am back at the beginning of the former time step and i need to replay it again...
Without weather option, i get one crash from time to time but still very acceptable.

Nimitz

PostPosted: Thu 31 Aug - 13:29 (2017)    Post subject: Solomomes orientales Reply with quote

i am on older ipad, not the 2.

Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 31 Aug - 13:41 (2017)    Post subject: Solomomes orientales Reply with quote

The app does not run on iPad2 as it has nto enough memory and crashed
I will check again with the weather on iPad3. May be the addiiton of graphics could be an issue as well

Also, on a goven game, if you get a repetitive crash, it may a bug or data issue. Please sned me a feedback so that I give it a look

larsenjp
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Thu 31 Aug - 20:15 (2017)    Post subject: Solomomes orientales Reply with quote

Cyril,

Actually i had a lot of crash with Coral Sea but not at all with Midway; both with weather option.
Difference should the map?

I will let you know if the trend is getting confirmed.

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 03:23 (2017)    Post subject: Solomomes orientales

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> Bugs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation