Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index

Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Inn App Purchase Wish List for 1P Games

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> New Features
Previous topic :: Next topic  
USS Archerfish
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Sat 16 Sep - 00:26 (2017)    Post subject: Inn App Purchase Wish List for 1P Games Reply with quote

Bladerunner

I would like to see you offer the following In-App purchase option for 1 P games in the near future.

1.  Historical true version of CB -  I want to play the game with the exact ships and aircraft and exact number of ships and aircraft as in the real battle. No random mix-up.  In other words an exact historical game.  TF should also start near the historical start point as well. Maybe a little randomness is ok but I want it to be no farther than 5 hexes from historical positioning. 

I know you opposes the fixed location because it takes away the element of surprise.  That's ok, if you want to play that kind of game you can play the normal CB game.  I just want to play the battle as it actually happened. Since it will be an in app purchase the player can choose to buy it or not.

I also, want it to play in the real time line. So if the real battle was 4, 5 or 6 days long, let the game play the full length of the battle. For those of us who are history buff I think this will be a very desirable game to play. 

2.  The option to play as the IJN player in the historical true version. (This would be another in-app purchase). 

I would love to buy these in-app purchase options. 

Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 16 Sep - 00:26 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 16 Sep - 08:42 (2017)    Post subject: Inn App Purchase Wish List for 1P Games Reply with quote

Hello,

This will be partially available in the 2.0 version

1A - Ships composition will be accurate.
TF positioning is still random but based on potential historical arrival 
They will still a bit of randomness of the number fo air unit per squadron but the number of squadrons is historical

By default the games start with this proto-historical set-up and you have the option to play with the random set-up if you bought the Alternatives in-app

1B - Regarding the duration
Current games are currently more furious than the history taking into account the number of sunk / damaged ships
So in my humble opinion, extending the duration of scenarios may end up with as a complete butchery  Razz

2 - IJN play
That a big feature who will  be very interesting as well but more in the long-term
For the moment the 2-player version will be a very good start

larsenjp
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Sat 16 Sep - 14:51 (2017)    Post subject: Inn App Purchase Wish List for 1P Games Reply with quote

Agree with all of this, i think that this game is typically intended for history buffs so... we need history. Okay

Regarding longer scenarios ending as "slaughters", well, it is the risk but one solution would to combine the scenarios in one campaign and task the players with managing their assets i.e. ships (and maybe planes). This would be very challenging and most probably would prevent players going head on to battle.

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 08:05 (2017)    Post subject: Inn App Purchase Wish List for 1P Games

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> New Features All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation