Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index

Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Carrier Deck Readiness

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> New Features
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Titus Tears

PostPosted: Fri 3 Jun - 19:59 (2016)    Post subject: Carrier Deck Readiness Reply with quote

I already feel there is a need to be allowed to have airplanes prepared for take off but sitting on the deck for once first light lifts.
As a commander there is no way during battle I am not going to get my carrier deck ready with aircraft to take off at first light or even earlier so I can try and get a first strike in or even a search plane off.

Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 3 Jun - 19:59 (2016)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 4 Jun - 11:17 (2016)    Post subject: Carrier Deck Readiness Reply with quote

This was possible with the first version of the app where the player had full control of the moves within the carriers
Planes could be sittings on the deck both for the US and the Japanese side

However, the screen was overloaded and a bit difficult to master than it is today
So this feature would be nice to have but for now it is pending to a good exercise on the user interface 

Titus Tears

PostPosted: Sat 4 Jun - 18:37 (2016)    Post subject: Carrier Deck Readiness Reply with quote

Hello Bladerunner,

Thank you, it just feels weird that you can't prepare before hand.
Delighted to hear that you have already thought of it and that it might make its way back in.

Regards … 

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 16:40 (2017)    Post subject: Carrier Deck Readiness

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> New Features All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation