Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index

Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Title fo the app

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> Miscellaneous
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 8 Oct - 10:40 (2017)    Post subject: Title fo the app Reply with quote

Since iOS 11, the title of app is limited to 30

Hence, Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal cannot be used because it has a length of 31

I have used Carrier Battle for Guadalcanal for the moment (without s)
I am wondering if Carrier Battles 4 Guadalcanal wouldn't be better 

Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 8 Oct - 10:40 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
currymutton
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Mon 9 Oct - 03:15 (2017)    Post subject: Title fo the app Reply with quote

Living in the internet age, I think most will find 4 and for are interchangable in this case.

Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 10 Oct - 13:37 (2017)    Post subject: Title fo the app Reply with quote

Ok let's use the 4. 

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 08:26 (2017)    Post subject: Title fo the app

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation