Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index

Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No longer able to manually target ships on air strikes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> Bugs
Previous topic :: Next topic  
CapnCrunch

PostPosted: Thu 12 Oct - 04:04 (2017)    Post subject: No longer able to manually target ships on air strikes Reply with quote

You used to be able to manually choose how many planes passed over which enemy ships, but now you are forced to let the game randomly spread the planes out or assign them all at one ship. I noticed this capability disappeared about a month ago and I miss the strategic element.

Overall, this game is incredible! You guys are doing a awesome job and I really think you're onto something.

Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 12 Oct - 04:04 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 12 Oct - 09:08 (2017)    Post subject: No longer able to manually target ships on air strikes Reply with quote

Hello,

this feature has been removed a long-time ago
You may still play with the different settings
- choose core ships for CV/TRS
- choose egal if you want to target more ships but you will get exposed to more AA
- etc..

the main reason was to remove the interaction while reoslving battles. A pre-requisite for the 2-player game

Glad to see that you like the game Very Happy

CapnCrunch

PostPosted: Thu 12 Oct - 20:41 (2017)    Post subject: No longer able to manually target ships on air strikes Reply with quote

Okay, that makes perfect sense. Where do I go to play with the settings you listed?

Wow, you do an awesome job at actually reading these posts and responding. Thanks!

Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 13 Oct - 08:49 (2017)    Post subject: No longer able to manually target ships on air strikes Reply with quote

You may reach these settings in 2 ways
- on the strike box itself, touch the bomb symbol
- idem at the strike level on the map

This is also explained in the air strike advanced rules

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 04:40 (2017)    Post subject: No longer able to manually target ships on air strikes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> Bugs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation