Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index

Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Version 2.2 released

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> Announcements
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 20 Oct - 13:14 (2017)    Post subject: Version 2.2 released Reply with quote

Now that the hectic 2.1 is more stable, let’s concentrate on the 2.2

It will bring 2 or 3 of the following

1. A new scenario : Revenge raids. Feb/March 42, US carriers seek to strike Rabaul and Japanese invasion forces in New Guinea

2. Too many images are missing in the logs in the 2-player game 
The idea is to change the way life are saved so that no image is lost

3. Some small changes related to CAP 
See details in the New Features section

Last edited by Bladerunner on Yesterday at 12:40 (2017); edited 2 times in total
Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 20 Oct - 13:14 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
larsenjp
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Fri 20 Oct - 21:34 (2017)    Post subject: Version 2.2 released Reply with quote

Nice, i am looking forward to test the new scenario.

I am also looking forward the details about the new CAP's and Searches features. Wink

BTW regarding long range CAPs it seems that the game decides by itself which air units to commit; and it seems it does not select the ones with the greater ranges... it so, it would be interesting to modify the rule in this sense. What do you think?

currymutton
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Wed 25 Oct - 02:57 (2017)    Post subject: Version 2.2 released Reply with quote

I think balancing the 2P games first, but oh well...

As for the CAP, humm, nothing new I can find...

currymutton
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Yesterday at 02:17 (2017)    Post subject: Version 2.2 released Reply with quote

The update gets mentioned in BGG lately. Neumann wonders if BR ever takes a break. Very Happy

Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Yesterday at 12:40 (2017)    Post subject: Version 2.2 released Reply with quote

Never, never, never  Twisted Evil
I like wargames,  I like history and I have no deadlines, so that is still fun to me

currymutton
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Today at 02:49 (2017)    Post subject: Version 2.2 released Reply with quote

BR,

Frankly when I caught wind back then about CB4G, I checked your apps history. I asked myself: No, this guy hadnever done any "game" before, should I trust him? The rest is history.
Bladerunner wrote:

Never, never, never  Twisted Evil
I like wargames,  I like history and I have no deadlines, so that is still fun to me

Sorry, I don't do TA any more but I think BGG and Stately Play, run by the same gang of ex-Pocket Tactics guys, may be a better choice for spreading the word.

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 04:39 (2017)    Post subject: Version 2.2 released

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> Announcements All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation