Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index

Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please Eliminate "Never" When In Disarray.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> New Features
Previous topic :: Next topic  
USS Archerfish
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Thu 26 Oct - 05:49 (2017)    Post subject: Please Eliminate "Never" When In Disarray. Reply with quote

Bladerunner

After combat when a TF is in "Disarray"', please eliminate putting the TF in "Never" combat mode.  I have absolutely no control over my TF when it's in this mode.  It drives me nuts, especially when they are in the slot.   For me the lack of control is worse than combat.  

At minimum I would prefer TFs in disarray to be put in 2:1 mode in the Surface Engagement.  I would prefer to have control over movement and risk combat while in dissaray than have no control at all in "Never".

I ideally I would prefer to have a new selection added to the Surface Engagement called "Disengage". With this option the ships destination is priority but will try to avoid combat. 

I would like to request this be given a high priority. 

Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 26 Oct - 05:49 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> New Features All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation