Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index

Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A number of bugs in 1.1.1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> Bugs
Previous topic :: Next topic  
currymutton
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Mon 6 Jun - 07:33 (2016)    Post subject: A number of bugs in 1.1.1 Reply with quote

1. Small number in red dot still appears on home screen

2. Inverted air unit icons:

...and icons showing up in strike/transfer box (inverted or not)

3. Air unit missing from assignment screen during combat, the icon reappears after moving the assigned unit around, but in this case of only one unit available, you need to kill the app and start again.

4. In Battle of Coral Sea, the screen says P39 in Cairns does not have the endurance to reach Port Moresby, but in the next turn on two, it says it can now...

5. In battle of Coral Sea, my fleet of B26 went missing after a night mission, but in the event log, no entry mentioned int he Event page that they were wiped out by bad landing condition or shore bombardment... One happened once, cannot reproduce.

6. (Unsure if it were a bug) The number of planes and starting position of US fleets also change by game, should have mentioned this in the briefing screen.

Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 6 Jun - 07:33 (2016)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 6 Jun - 21:01 (2016)    Post subject: A number of bugs in 1.1.1 Reply with quote

Oh thank you for this bug lists  Smile

1. Normally the red dots on the version indicate a new message in the version history. It will disappear once you read it 
What is the difference between the 2 screens. I mean : have you taken them at different time ?

2. Inverted ai units stands for a transfer mission. You intend to rebase these planes to a friendly airfield

3. I need to check this one. 
Have you attacked with a lot of units ?
I guess you have played a lot since and it is not possible to replay the situation via the four latest phase attache din the feedback email

4. A bit weid here, I will try to reproduce. Any special condition on the airbase ?

5. Look s like a bug because a night landing triggers about 10% of crashes. 
Note that the log is emptied each time you relaunch the app

6. That is normal. 
The number fo squadron is fixed but the number of unit per squadron varies a bit
The position of US ships is few hexes around a given hex, but the position is not exactly the same from game to game
Indeed I could precise this minor point

currymutton
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Tue 7 Jun - 01:42 (2016)    Post subject: A number of bugs in 1.1.1 Reply with quote

You are welcome

1. Noted. Yes both taken at different times

2. Noted

3. No, for the last plane flying, iirc, there were 4, 3 shot down leaving the last one went "stealth"... Razz

4. Nope, just transferred from Townsvile to Cairns during Day 1 05:20 and then transfer them directly to PM after being landed.

5. I know but I check the event log next game morning, when I find my B26 gone AWOL, but no event whatsoever...

6. I know, sorry, should have been taken as the suggestion.

PirateJock

PostPosted: Tue 7 Jun - 23:14 (2016)    Post subject: A number of bugs in 1.1.1 Reply with quote

Hi - small typo of 'engouh' on targeting screen if air units don't have enough endurance to complete mission. 

Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 8 Jun - 07:23 (2016)    Post subject: A number of bugs in 1.1.1 Reply with quote

3. Simulated the same situation but no the last bomber is still there

Typo fixed in v1.1.2

PirateJock

PostPosted: Fri 10 Jun - 13:01 (2016)    Post subject: A number of bugs in 1.1.1 Reply with quote

With bug 3. (aircraft disappearing from assignment screen), I have seen this as well.  It hasn't been the last one available, so nn need to kill app.  If it happens I select another ship and then come back to originally ship and missing aircraft reappears.  I will try to get some more details to help track it down.

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 12:07 (2017)    Post subject: A number of bugs in 1.1.1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> Bugs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation