Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index

Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CV Max Launch and Recovery Info

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> New Features
Previous topic :: Next topic  
USS Archerfish
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Thu 26 Oct - 06:32 (2017)    Post subject: CV Max Launch and Recovery Info Reply with quote

Blade Runner

The rules state that most aircraft can Launch and recover 8 aircraft per turn with the exception of the Saratoga. But when you play the IJN this can vary greatly. To me this information is important when Launch and recovering aircraft. So I would like this info Displayed in the Air Ops page.  I ideally I would prefer it to be located above the Strike/Transfer Box. 

Example: CV max Launch/Recover = 8 aircraft. 

A bonus would be to have this information updated when CV suffers damage. 

Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 26 Oct - 06:32 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
currymutton
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Fri 27 Oct - 05:48 (2017)    Post subject: CV Max Launch and Recovery Info Reply with quote

land base may also need these info. 

I suggest putting the figures just above the space of the fuel counter

SBD

PostPosted: Sat 28 Oct - 10:50 (2017)    Post subject: CV Max Launch and Recovery Info Reply with quote

If I am understanding your request correctly.
The capacity of transferring from one mode to another e.g. 'Ready' to 'CAP' was on earlier versions of CBfG--
See Boardgamegeeek...'First impressions of Carrier beta....' (small text though) and on the original Carriers.

And agree with your proposal Smile

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 23:47 (2018)    Post subject: CV Max Launch and Recovery Info

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> New Features All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation