Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index

Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Event is Not Recording Sunk Ships

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> Bugs
Previous topic :: Next topic  
USS Archerfish
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Tue 12 Dec - 02:14 (2017)    Post subject: Event is Not Recording Sunk Ships Reply with quote

Event is not recording ships that are sunk.

Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 12 Dec - 02:14 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 12 Dec - 16:10 (2017)    Post subject: Event is Not Recording Sunk Ships Reply with quote

may the image is not right but the damage is 

USS Archerfish
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Tue 12 Dec - 18:32 (2017)    Post subject: Event is Not Recording Sunk Ships Reply with quote

Yes, it shows everything when a ship is damaged.  It's just not showing anything when a ship is sunk.  Right now the only way I can check is by the score.  

Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 16 Dec - 07:55 (2017)    Post subject: Event is Not Recording Sunk Ships Reply with quote

what kind of games (1P / 20) and what kind of battles (naval, ground or surface) have you this seen this the most ?

USS Archerfish
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Sat 16 Dec - 08:42 (2017)    Post subject: Event is Not Recording Sunk Ships Reply with quote

I know surface battles for sure and I think it was 1P game but the problem has now gone away.  It looks like the last update may have fixed it.  I went back and looked at both 1P, 2P normal and beta and the events are showing sunk ships in the most recent games I’ve played. 

Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 17 Dec - 09:14 (2017)    Post subject: Event is Not Recording Sunk Ships Reply with quote

Ok but I haven’t done anything to fix it
Could you send me a feedback as soon as you detect the issue again ? 

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 02:10 (2018)    Post subject: Event is Not Recording Sunk Ships

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> Bugs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation