Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index

Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Blinking list of saved games

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> Bugs
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 13 Dec - 22:06 (2017)    Post subject: Blinking list of saved games Reply with quote

Some people cannot see (or very briefly) the list of saved games (solo games)

A fix is on it sway
The workaround is to switch the device to flight mode

Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 13 Dec - 22:06 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
hobbes

PostPosted: Fri 22 Dec - 22:34 (2017)    Post subject: Blinking list of saved games Reply with quote

Hi folks, my first post. I bought an iPad mainly to play this game really. Just trying to get into it - looks wonderful (wish the instructions were available in a document somewhere though so I could flick through them more easily). I'm also missing save files. A few weeks ago they were fine. At the time I could click on a save and restart the game but I often saw lots of green patches on the screen after launching the game using a save file. If I launched it again from the same file they would often disappear. Anyone else had the green patches on the screen problem?

Cheers,
Chris

Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 22 Dec - 23:24 (2017)    Post subject: Blinking list of saved games Reply with quote

screenshot ?

hobbes

PostPosted: Sat 23 Dec - 20:47 (2017)    Post subject: Blinking list of saved games Reply with quote

I'll do that next week

USS Archerfish
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Wed 27 Dec - 07:48 (2017)    Post subject: Blinking list of saved games Reply with quote

Yes the green patch sometimes occur around Paupa New Guinea.  But I only see this once in a while and only seem to occur when battles are focused on the Solomons. Games that have airfields on PNG I never see it.  

hobbes

PostPosted: Sat 6 Jan - 10:47 (2018)    Post subject: Blinking list of saved games Reply with quote

Hi, this is the sort of effect I see (Coral Sea). It seems this only occurs if you load a save while in the game. If you exit the game completely and restart it there is no problem.

Cheers,
Chris

larsenjp
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Sat 6 Jan - 11:40 (2018)    Post subject: Blinking list of saved games Reply with quote

I sometimes had this but i have not seen it since quite a long time now.

Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 8 Jan - 07:22 (2018)    Post subject: Blinking list of saved games Reply with quote

Normally the 2.2.8 fixes it

hobbes

PostPosted: Fri 12 Jan - 00:14 (2018)    Post subject: Blinking list of saved games Reply with quote

I assume the updates download automatically?

Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 12 Jan - 19:06 (2018)    Post subject: Blinking list of saved games Reply with quote

depends on your iPad's settings

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 16:51 (2018)    Post subject: Blinking list of saved games

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> Bugs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation