Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index

Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AppStore jungle
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> Miscellaneous
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 1 Jul - 20:15 (2016)    Post subject: AppStore jungle Reply with quote

Thanks Phil 
For once you agree with me  Very Happy

I was also thinking putting the CV on a counter stack in the left low hex
And why not an island with an airfield in the right low hex

Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 1 Jul - 20:15 (2016)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 1 Jul - 21:27 (2016)    Post subject: AppStore jungle Reply with quote

Another try

Last edited by Bladerunner on Sat 2 Jul - 16:52 (2016); edited 2 times in total
Phil Gaskill
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Fri 1 Jul - 22:57 (2016)    Post subject: AppStore jungle Reply with quote

Don't you mean "For once, YOU agree with ME"???  Confused

Beta-testing

PostPosted: Sat 2 Jul - 02:14 (2016)    Post subject: AppStore jungle Reply with quote

I ran across this game in the AppStore when I was looking for a carrier game.  Waited 3 days before I decided to purchase the game.  Only reason I purchased the game because it is a replica of a board game I played long ago (Flat Top), which is my favorite board game.

currymutton
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Sat 2 Jul - 15:10 (2016)    Post subject: AppStore jungle Reply with quote

First, the app is on sale since 26 June and is now US$4.99 which is  a steal! Nobody seems to notice so I make a post at the Price Drop session on TA forum. Spread the word!

Using the game screenshot, I made an icon for your consideration. It is 152x152 which is the recommended icon size by Apple.

Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 2 Jul - 16:54 (2016)    Post subject: AppStore jungle Reply with quote

Chut, the price drop was just a small experiment. In fact, it has not changed the number of download so it will revert back to 7
Next time, I may do an official promotion when release a new version for instance

So which of the 2 icon in this page  suits the best ?

Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 2 Jul - 16:56 (2016)    Post subject: AppStore jungle Reply with quote

Mortarman96 wrote:
I ran across this game in the AppStore when I was looking for a carrier game.  Waited 3 days before I decided to purchase the game.  Only reason I purchased the game because it is a replica of a board game I played long ago (Flat Top), which is my favorite board game.

3 days  Shocked
We can at least say that you are not a compulsive buyer !

Which keywords have you used on the store ?
Had you also considered the candidates at the time you chose Carrier Battles ?

currymutton
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Sun 3 Jul - 14:46 (2016)    Post subject: AppStore jungle Reply with quote

Bladerunner wrote:

Chut, the price drop was just a small experiment. In fact, it has not changed the number of download so it will revert back to 7
Next time, I may do an official promotion when release a new version for instance

So which of the 2 icon in this page  suits the best ?

Being a shameless person one more time, I again use the in-game graphics and propose another version of the game icon:

Sorry, I am having some serious flu right now and the quality is not up to what I should have been.

For your considerations, please.

Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 4 Jul - 21:09 (2016)    Post subject: AppStore jungle Reply with quote

Thi last one won't be readable. Remember it will be displayed with half this size on your device

currymutton
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Tue 5 Jul - 02:10 (2016)    Post subject: AppStore jungle Reply with quote

Bladerunner wrote:

Thi last one won't be readable. Remember it will be displayed with half this size on your device

ah, looks like I am a bit too greedy to include the Guadalcanal text. Let me find time and redo it

PirateJock

PostPosted: Wed 6 Jul - 22:05 (2016)    Post subject: AppStore jungle Reply with quote

I liked the first one you did Cyril. Not too cluttered and good representation of game.

Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 6 Jul - 22:15 (2016)    Post subject: AppStore jungle Reply with quote

PirateJock wrote:
I liked the first one you did Cyril. Not too cluttered and good representation of game.

The one on Page 1
or the one on top if current page ?

currymutton
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Thu 7 Jul - 15:50 (2016)    Post subject: AppStore jungle Reply with quote

Another try!

PirateJock

PostPosted: Thu 7 Jul - 21:17 (2016)    Post subject: AppStore jungle Reply with quote

Bladerunner wrote:

This one. 

Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 7 Jul - 22:24 (2016)    Post subject: AppStore jungle Reply with quote

I like it also because it exhibits some keys ingredients

- hexes
- counters
- carrier and airplanes
- the blue thematic of the game

It is also bicolored and schematic
I feel the one made by Curry a bit too colored and somehow too detailed 

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 16:22 (2017)    Post subject: AppStore jungle

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3  >
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation