Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index

Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bad Retreat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> New Features
Previous topic :: Next topic  
USS Archerfish
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Sat 13 Jan - 06:19 (2018)    Post subject: Bad Retreat Reply with quote

BR

Is there any way you can fix the game so when there is a surface battle. The loosing or retreating force doesn’t retreat into a hex already occupied by the enemy?  It doesn’t make sense when they do that.  Or if they do they must immediately engage in a battle with the TF in that hex. 

Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 13 Jan - 06:19 (2018)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
larsenjp
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Sun 14 Jan - 19:28 (2018)    Post subject: Bad Retreat Reply with quote

Yes that's right.

Also I noticed that TFs even with TRS may evade successively several attacks, either surface or or air raid and still move after that.
As a consequence i had the example of one Japanese TF moving 3 hexes during the same turn that is way too much.
I think this should be revised; only one evasion and no moving after the evasion...

Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 21 Jan - 11:45 (2018)    Post subject: Bad Retreat Reply with quote

Thanks for the feedback
Will check that for sure but not now. Probably more on the 2.4 version

currymutton
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Wed 24 Jan - 03:41 (2018)    Post subject: Bad Retreat Reply with quote

Even ship with lost propulsion can move. I think I have voiced this one out before. How about TF remains in the same hex after evasion and no combat occurs?

USS Archerfish
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Wed 24 Jan - 04:21 (2018)    Post subject: Bad Retreat Reply with quote

currymutton wrote:
Even ship with lost propulsion can move. I think I have voiced this one out before. How about TF remains in the same hex after evasion and no combat occurs?

Yes.  Dead in the water should remain and be able to be attacked.

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 22:49 (2018)    Post subject: Bad Retreat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> New Features All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation