Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index

Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rule book

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> Miscellaneous
Previous topic :: Next topic  
PirateJock

PostPosted: Thu 16 Jun - 12:12 (2016)    Post subject: Rule book Reply with quote

Hi - I really like the in-game screens taking the player through the various aspects of the game.  Are these available, or could they be made available, as a pdf?  There are times when I can't get to my iPad, i.e. at work, when having access to the information would be really useful.

Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 16 Jun - 12:12 (2016)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 16 Jun - 21:54 (2016)    Post subject: Rule book Reply with quote

Hello PJ,

Such PDF is not available but why a little DIY  Okay
Take a snapshot of each help screen
Then in Photos, select all the snapshots and export it to iBook
Then in iBook, export the PDF by email
Enjoy your reading !

PirateJock

PostPosted: Thu 16 Jun - 23:12 (2016)    Post subject: Rule book Reply with quote

Hi Cyril - Spookily I was playing around this evening to see if there was a way of doing it myself and I have just been doing exactly what you suggest.  It also has the advantage that I can pick and choose which information I want.  Thanks. 

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 16:34 (2017)    Post subject: Rule book

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation