Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index

Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SOC Aircraft

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> Bugs
Previous topic :: Next topic  
USS Archerfish
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Sun 18 Feb - 06:19 (2018)    Post subject: SOC Aircraft Reply with quote

I notice that if a US scout planes launches from a CA and the CA merges with at CV TF before the SOC plane returns, the scout plane won’t land as long as the CA is attached to the CV TF and it ends up crashing because it runs out of fuel.  Please fix it so it will automatically land even if a CA merges with a CV TF.

Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 18 Feb - 06:19 (2018)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 18 Feb - 14:41 (2018)    Post subject: SOC Aircraft Reply with quote

Hmm interesting use case
Let me have a look at it

Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 18 Feb - 15:14 (2018)    Post subject: SOC Aircraft Reply with quote

Reproduced and fixed for next version

larsenjp
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Mon 19 Feb - 18:09 (2018)    Post subject: SOC Aircraft Reply with quote

I am afraid the bug is still there since i experienced SOC running out of fuel with the latest build of 2.4...

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 01:33 (2018)    Post subject: SOC Aircraft

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> Bugs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation