Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index

Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AAR of Guadalcanal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> Miscellaneous
Previous topic :: Next topic  
currymutton
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Tue 21 Jun - 05:07 (2016)    Post subject: AAR of Guadalcanal Reply with quote

Rough AAR for Guadalcanal is up. Warning: contains spoilers!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sW93wi6igVh9H3ruhcbJTUd3W4c8MUu63e276I4…

Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 21 Jun - 05:07 (2016)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 22 Jun - 17:36 (2016)    Post subject: AAR of Guadalcanal Reply with quote

Oh my god what a good report, stressful game and well deserved victory Very Happy

To answer your bug report

1. I really cannot see any message that the CVA has been sunk or scuttled. Is it FoW at work?
  2. When I move a pile of planes onto the upper strike box but I do not assign any target to the group and then I move the same stack back to the hangar box, the image of the stack remains for that base/CV.

1. You get the message only one your own ship. This Japanese CV has probably been scuttled. Is it OK this way
2. I don't exactly understand the issue with the image of the stacks

currymutton
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Thu 23 Jun - 01:39 (2016)    Post subject: AAR of Guadalcanal Reply with quote

Thanks and I think I have written somewhere else it is not as stressful as the Coral Sea, Solomon and Santa Cruz scenarios...

1. It is okay, since it is FoW at work, this game teaches me never be too obsessive with one target...but after the game ends the event log should show it, as sometime, it shows me Japanese planes lost due to landing at night

2. I have found the screenshot and it is what I was talking about:

I may try Coral Sea next,  even if it means a losing AAR, but I am not going to commit on the date.

PirateJock

PostPosted: Thu 23 Jun - 15:04 (2016)    Post subject: AAR of Guadalcanal Reply with quote

Looking forward to having a read at home.  I can't get to the AARs at work - Google docs blocked Sad

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 04:27 (2017)    Post subject: AAR of Guadalcanal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation