Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index

Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sounds wanted !?!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> New Features
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Le Capitan

PostPosted: Tue 21 Jun - 21:27 (2016)    Post subject: Sounds wanted !?! Reply with quote

Hello together!

I guess, most agree, CBfG is a superb board game conversion with great depth and done with passion.
As I also know,... board games don´t do any noise (maybe except the dice).
Anyway,...
For sake of better immersion I would really appreciate Cyril would like to add some sounds.
Best of course real, authentic sounds for e.g. like planes take of, bombing run, ship damage, torpedos, ships moving,...

Whats your opinion? Would you also love this to see (hear) this.

And don´t miss to rate CBfG at your App Store. Wink

Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 21 Jun - 21:27 (2016)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
currymutton
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Wed 22 Jun - 01:35 (2016)    Post subject: Sounds wanted !?! Reply with quote

I don't mind there is no sound but I won't mind if it would be added later...

PirateJock

PostPosted: Wed 22 Jun - 12:46 (2016)    Post subject: Sounds wanted !?! Reply with quote

I am OK with no sound and, based on how I play my other wargames, I'd have it turned off/very low if it was included.

The question I suppose is, would not having sounds stop people buying the game?  I think it may.  For the reason Le Capitan states around perception of immersion, potential buyers may be put off (especially if it's been highlighted on the sites / forums / reviews that initially made the buyer aware of the game).

Le Capitan

PostPosted: Wed 22 Jun - 13:07 (2016)    Post subject: Sounds wanted !?! Reply with quote

Hi PirateJock,

Good point. Most people are fun-player and not Grognards.
I think additional sounds could really help to reach more potential buyers.

Titus Tears

PostPosted: Wed 22 Jun - 22:44 (2016)    Post subject: Sound — What ! Reply with quote

Hi All,

This is one part of the game I am actually enjoying.
At first I felt it odd but now I really enjoy it.

Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 23 Jun - 22:32 (2016)    Post subject: Sounds wanted !?! Reply with quote

I don't say no
The challenge will be to find relevant sounds for historical ships and warplanes

But for now enjoy the silence  Okay

Le Capitan

PostPosted: Fri 24 Jun - 12:59 (2016)    Post subject: Sounds wanted !?! Reply with quote

For me it still feels somehow strange all without sound.

And regarding the joy os silence,...

It had never been a problem to mute the sound.

Never the less a greate game!  Okay

CPOFastForward

PostPosted: Sat 30 Jul - 23:27 (2016)    Post subject: Sounds wanted !?! Reply with quote

Split the difference and provide some rousing classical music (much is publuc domain so royalty free) which can be muted if not wanted. Or even just the ability to add ones own music. 

rocketman

PostPosted: Fri 5 Aug - 16:50 (2016)    Post subject: Sounds wanted !?! Reply with quote

Regarding sound, for me it is not necessary for exact sound for different planes etc, rather a generic sound for AA guns, plane engines, bombs going off etc.

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 16:36 (2017)    Post subject: Sounds wanted !?!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> New Features All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation