Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index

Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Done] 43 scenarios

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> New Features
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 7 Mar - 17:05 (2016)    Post subject: [Done] 43 scenarios Reply with quote

3 scenarios occurring in 1943 may complete the 5 1942-scenarios

1 Battle of Rennell Island / Evacuation of Guadalcanal    Jan 1943
2 Battle of the Bismarck Sea   March 1943
3 The Bombing of Rabaul        November 1943

Fletcher                                          Essex                                             Oyodo

Last edited by Bladerunner on Tue 28 Feb - 18:56 (2017); edited 9 times in total
Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 7 Mar - 17:05 (2016)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Phil Gaskill
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Sat 9 Apr - 14:38 (2016)    Post subject: [Done] 43 scenarios Reply with quote

Rabaul, especially, is needed because it is both (a) the biggest and (b) the best of all the "original" scenarios. And has the most plane and ship types. I really miss it! (The others too, of course, just not quite as much.)

Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 9 Apr - 17:20 (2016)    Post subject: [Done] 43 scenarios Reply with quote

I agree with you
Nevertheless, the Operation-Ke (evacuation of Guadalcanal by the Japanese) will be quite interesting I feel as you will have to intercept fo lot of Tokyo Express run and fight IJA fighters over advanced Japanese airbases in the Slot

Phil Gaskill
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Sat 9 Apr - 17:22 (2016)    Post subject: [Done] 43 scenarios Reply with quote

Sure, agreed. I'm just saying which is my FAVORITE favorite.  Smile

Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 9 Apr - 17:44 (2016)    Post subject: [Done] 43 scenarios Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 16 May - 06:59 (2016)    Post subject: [Done] 43 scenarios Reply with quote

A scenario featuring the Battle of the Bismarck sea is under study and should come with the version 1.1 of the app

The test are doing good
Should be release early June at the latest

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 06:21 (2017)    Post subject: [Done] 43 scenarios

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> New Features All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation