Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index

Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2P Game - Eliminate Extra IJN CV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> New Features
Previous topic :: Next topic  
USS Archerfish
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Sat 18 Aug - 01:42 (2018)    Post subject: 2P Game - Eliminate Extra IJN CV Reply with quote

In the 1P game, the game sometimes adds extra IJN CV in order to keep the game from becoming too predicated even though it sometimes creates historical inaccuracies.  When playing against the AI it okay but not against real players.  The problem is the same 1P set up system is used for the 2P game.  This means that the IJN player in the 2P games sometimes gets an extra CV.  This is not fair to the US player who already plays at a disadvantage in almost every scenario. 

BR, for the 2P game can you fix it so that the IJN player only receives the IJN CVs that actually participated in the battles?  This would greatly help balance the game. 

Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 18 Aug - 01:42 (2018)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
currymutton
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Tue 28 Aug - 18:17 (2018)    Post subject: 2P Game - Eliminate Extra IJN CV Reply with quote

I am always struggling to play as IJN in both Midway and Guadalcanal...may be it is just me...

USS Archerfish
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Wed 29 Aug - 13:17 (2018)    Post subject: 2P Game - Eliminate Extra IJN CV Reply with quote

currymutton wrote:
I am always struggling to play as IJN in both Midway and Guadalcanal...may be it is just me...

All I am saying is that when playing any 2P game that only CV that actually participated in the battle should be allowed. Two exceptions are Watch Tower and Bismark Sea

Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 1 Sep - 07:58 (2018)    Post subject: 2P Game - Eliminate Extra IJN CV Reply with quote

Actually, both 1P and 2P use the historical set-up
It is just that the scenario covers a larger period thsn the simple battle

Ex: at Santa Cruz, the IJN gets the Hiyo and tne US gets a CVE

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 13:52 (2018)    Post subject: 2P Game - Eliminate Extra IJN CV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> New Features All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation