Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index

Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Klaxoon survey

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> New Features
Previous topic :: Next topic  
SBD

PostPosted: Mon 27 Aug - 10:03 (2018)    Post subject: Klaxoon survey Reply with quote

I would like to contribute as objectively as possible, as I have done in the past, to the development of CB4G.
I started reviewing the questions. The answers are ‘biased’ ie there is no ‘No thank you’
I mention this as some proposals are ahistorical for a time period, and will add to the complexity.

Submarines? for example
This is not simply yes or no because the implementation could be to control every single one or generic.

There appears to be no mention of :-
No time overhead for dawn or first take offs
Snooping parameters
Multi level CAP

These are not just ‘pet’ subjects, but important factors in Pacific carrier combat.

Finally I just looked at the questions to get a feel of what was proposed, you can’t go back and review?!
So sadly my answers are now irrelevant.

Thank you BR for seeking our views as you have always done.

Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 27 Aug - 10:03 (2018)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 27 Aug - 22:03 (2018)    Post subject: Klaxoon survey Reply with quote

Hello,

If a topic is not interesting to you, just rate it as nice to have
I feel you could go back if you identify with the same email address again 

Cyril

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 01:15 (2018)    Post subject: Klaxoon survey

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> New Features All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation