Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index

Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Carriers at War

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> Miscellaneous
Previous topic :: Next topic  
currymutton
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Fri 12 Oct - 20:09 (2018)    Post subject: Carriers at War Reply with quote

This is a potentially problematic thread, you are warned.

Well, to look for a solution to the problem with the balance of Midway scenario, I think it is a good time to revisit some oldies like Carriers At War

The old MSDOS version is still available for download and there are some DOS emulators out there which can run DOS programmes well.

Since I used to have the manual, but it has been discarded, and I cannot find any online, I still need to figure out how some of the things work. Since it is rather different from the a hex-based game we know and love, well, I would say it did not give any insight on how to balance Midway to the least.

P.S. I can now play Operation Crusader by Atomic Games, one of my fav games of all time and I still have to complete, unopened box stored some where.

Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 12 Oct - 20:09 (2018)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation