Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index

Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kickstarter for Carrier Battles v4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> Miscellaneous
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 8 Nov - 23:21 (2018)    Post subject: Kickstarter for Carrier Battles v4 Reply with quote

Unfortunately, it is quite hard to reach all previous player of CB4G and potential Android/PC players. So I beg a bit of your time Embarassed

BGG seems to be nice channel. I have already posted a lot and I don't want to saturate the spece
If you have a BGG account, could you help me to talk about rier/flat top and Carrier Battles 4 Guadalcanal ?

The plan is to check all thread talking about naval wargames, Midway, Coral Sea, etc.... and to post a nice text

You may reuse this link to BGG

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/2088370/carrier-battles-kickstarter

Thanks Cyril

Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 8 Nov - 23:21 (2018)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation