Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index

Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

iPad glitches, Solomon Islands Scenario

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> Miscellaneous
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Jim

PostPosted: Sun 11 Nov - 19:11 (2018)    Post subject: iPad glitches, Solomon Islands Scenario Reply with quote

Hello:

I’ve been playing for a few months.  Was a great fan of Avalon Hill games including Jutland and Midway many years go.

I play on an iPad Pro and see a lot of glitches.  Many combat sequences skip over.  Sometimes an air unit gets stuck when I’m dispatching it, and then I see it on the board for every carrier and airfield.   Otherwise great game.

I used to be vexed by Solomans scenario with all options selected.  Then I found I could simply evacuate all air units from Guadalcanal on the first turn, and run all naval units southeast with CAP.  After the airfield recovers the next morning I move everything back in, and with air and naval superiority readily defeat the Japanese on day 2.  Always a lopsided Strategic Victory.

Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 11 Nov - 19:11 (2018)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 13 Nov - 21:14 (2018)    Post subject: iPad glitches, Solomon Islands Scenario Reply with quote

Sorry for the glitches, these are a bit random and not easy to catch
Hopefully, the new version will redo the user interface and tame them !

Which scenario are you talking about ? Santa Cruz, Guadalcanal, Easter Solomon ?

Jim

PostPosted: Wed 14 Nov - 16:42 (2018)    Post subject: iPad glitches, Solomon Islands Scenario Reply with quote

Eastern Solomons 

Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 14 Nov - 22:53 (2018)    Post subject: iPad glitches, Solomon Islands Scenario Reply with quote

In ES, you don't start with any air units at Guadalcanal. they are at Espiritu Santo

Jim

PostPosted: Wed 14 Nov - 23:10 (2018)    Post subject: iPad glitches, Solomon Islands Scenario Reply with quote

Sorry, Santa Cruz Island with all options selected.

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 08:11 (2018)    Post subject: iPad glitches, Solomon Islands Scenario

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation