Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index

Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Non-Combat Aircraft Losses

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> Rules
Previous topic :: Next topic  
USS Archerfish
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Mon 12 Nov - 05:11 (2018)    Post subject: Non-Combat Aircraft Losses Reply with quote

I still tend to loose a fair number of aircraft to non combat losses such as weather and last landings of the day.  Losing planes under these conditions is frustrating.  It has improved a lot but I think it can be improved some more.  Here is what I suggest. 

1. Planes will land with 1 point of fuel left instead of 0. It add a cushion of safety. 

2. Reduce the percentage of crashing due to weather by 5% in all categories. 

3. Have CAPs start landing at 1920 (Personally I prefers 1900j. Ocassionally you will have a late strike returning and CAP all trying to land at 1940. This forces remaining aircraft to land at night.  

4. I also notice problems with CAPs flying over TF that start returning with less than 0.  I recommend that CAPs flying over TF start returning at “Distance +2”. Example, CAP from CV is protecting TRS TF 3 hexes away.  When a aircraft reaches 5 fuel it will return (3 hex +2 for reserve). With two TF, distance can sometimes suddenly increase.  A CAP that is 3 hexes away can suddenly find itself 4 or 5 hexes away due to TF.  Having aircrFt returning slightly sooner will prevent unnecessary lose of aircraft due to lack of fuel. 

Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 12 Nov - 05:11 (2018)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 13 Nov - 21:19 (2018)    Post subject: Non-Combat Aircraft Losses Reply with quote

Also possible to have a chance to be damaged rather than destroyed

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 07:53 (2018)    Post subject: Non-Combat Aircraft Losses

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> Rules All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation