Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index

Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2P Revenge Raid Bugs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> Bugs
Previous topic :: Next topic  
USS Archerfish
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Fri 1 Feb - 07:54 (2019)    Post subject: 2P Revenge Raid Bugs Reply with quote

I noticed two issues with the Revenge Raid.

1.  TF-44 starts the game on auto-pilot set at hex 4461.  The problem with this hex is that it is outside of the “*” star hex. Once the Lexington is attacked and all US naval ships are forced to move to a “*” hex, TF-44 just stops.  I’ve tried several time to reset the auto-pilot to a star hex but it just keeps moving back to hex 4461 making TF-44 complete unusable. I recommend making the new auto-pilot hex be set at 4460. This is with in the “*” hex.  This should eliminate TF-44 from getting stuck. 

Also, IJN TF are arriving a Lae before 0520 on day 3.  This gives the US very little opportunity to attack transport. IJN TRS should be set so the do not arrive at Lea befor 0800.  This will give the US some time to attempt to sink some ships before unloading. 

Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 1 Feb - 07:54 (2019)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 4 Feb - 08:48 (2019)    Post subject: 2P Revenge Raid Bugs Reply with quote

By the way, hex 4461 makes no sense as it lies inside a reef hex
This may be the issue, so I will remove the autopilot to this hex at set-up

In the meantime, just reprogram the autopilot to another hex before you get blocked

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 21:31 (2019)    Post subject: 2P Revenge Raid Bugs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> Bugs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation