Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index

Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Japanese AI improvement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> New Features
Previous topic :: Next topic  

How much are you interested now by this new feature ?
4 - This is the top priority
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
3 - A must have
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
2 - We should have this in the game but it could wait
60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
1 - This is chrome
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
0 - I don't want this at all
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 11 Mar - 11:47 (2016)    Post subject: Japanese AI improvement Reply with quote

If you feel that the AI is too stupid, then this one is for you Very Happy

The AI could manage the following:

- CAP over friendly forces other than TRS
- Merge/Split
- Avoid to send tiny airstrikes against well defended Allied airbases
- When the air complement of an airfield is reduced to almost nothing consider rebasing to another airbase
- Attack enemy surface forces which are preventing TRS forces to reach their objective

Last edited by Bladerunner on Sat 15 Oct - 21:58 (2016); edited 1 time in total
Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 11 Mar - 11:47 (2016)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
currymutton
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Fri 27 May - 05:36 (2016)    Post subject: Japanese AI improvement Reply with quote

I grow up playing AH's Battle of Midway, attempted Flat Top, enjoyed Carriers at War very much. But I still find the AI here hard to beat. (see my review)

Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 27 May - 13:47 (2016)    Post subject: Japanese AI improvement Reply with quote

Shame on me  Embarassed

By looking at a way to reduce the efficiency of torpedo bombers (the favorite weapon of the IJN), I have found discrepancies between the rules and the code...
Attacking bombers chance to hit should be reduced by the light AA of the target ship. 

So after a fix in 1.1.1 version, the ships should get less hits and carriers may survive a bit longer

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 16:31 (2017)    Post subject: Japanese AI improvement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> New Features All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation