Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index

Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Santa Cruz Strategy discussion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> Miscellaneous
Previous topic :: Next topic  
currymutton
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Mon 25 Jul - 07:53 (2016)    Post subject: Santa Cruz Strategy discussion Reply with quote

This message contains spoilers to Santa Cruz scenario. Please note.

The Allied has quite a fleet of planes on New Guinea and Australia. Long range bombers can reach Rabaul or even further without problem but they are not that great in numbers though.

However, none of them has enough range to reach any surface targets west of Guadalcanal, not to mention further east.

What would you use of these air assets?

Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 25 Jul - 07:53 (2016)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
valent

PostPosted: Mon 25 Jul - 08:29 (2016)    Post subject: Santa Cruz Strategy discussion Reply with quote

Quote:
However, none of them has enough range to reach any surface targets west of Guadalcanal, not to mention further east.

What would you use of these air assets?

i am sorry i don't uderstand what you mean. can you explain : use these air assets?? what have i to do in this scenario to win??? Embarassed

currymutton
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Thu 28 Jul - 08:31 (2016)    Post subject: Santa Cruz Strategy discussion Reply with quote

Please use spoilers.

I am sorry but I just wish to discuss the strategies involved.

valent

PostPosted: Thu 28 Jul - 08:34 (2016)    Post subject: Santa Cruz Strategy discussion Reply with quote

you don't want to help me in this scenario??, Sad It's a pity Confused

currymutton
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Fri 29 Jul - 04:58 (2016)    Post subject: Santa Cruz Strategy discussion Reply with quote

First off, I dunno where you get that idea from.

Second, I have 2 Strategic victories and 3 Tactical victories, I just want to "discuss" not getting "help". 

I think the conversation is not going where I want to. I think I am just stopping to respond to your post.

Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 2 Aug - 05:34 (2016)    Post subject: Santa Cruz Strategy discussion Reply with quote

Hi Currymulton,

As New Guinea/Australia bases are not so useful in this scenario, would you mind if I hide these airfields ?
I pretty guess planes were mostly devoted to the land battle against Buna-Gona

currymutton
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Wed 3 Aug - 02:26 (2016)    Post subject: Santa Cruz Strategy discussion Reply with quote

Bladerunner wrote:

Hi Currymulton,

As New Guinea/Australia bases are not so useful in this scenario, would you mind if I hide these airfields ?
I pretty guess planes were mostly devoted to the land battle against Buna-Gona

Hello,

This is  one touch question: It is a waste of "real estate" of the map; but that is pretty much happening in the Coral Sea scenario but it is just the other way around.

On the other hand, it is good for the Japanese AI which does not have to waste her assets onto unrelated targets.

I am basically okay with the idea and I think I better leave the arrangement to you. Smile

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 06:14 (2017)    Post subject: Santa Cruz Strategy discussion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation