Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index

Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Play the Japanese against US AI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> New Features
Previous topic :: Next topic  

How much are you interested now by this new feature ?
This is the top priority
35%
 35%  [ 6 ]
A must have
47%
 47%  [ 8 ]
We should have this in the game but it could wait
17%
 17%  [ 3 ]
This is chrome
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't want this at all
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17

Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 25 Apr - 21:05 (2016)    Post subject: Play the Japanese against US AI Reply with quote

Why not trying your chance with the IJN and try to do better than the historical result ?

This will require to rewrite a strategy for the AI but this is feasible

Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 25 Apr - 21:05 (2016)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Don Czirr

PostPosted: Wed 20 Sep - 02:57 (2017)    Post subject: Play the Japanese against US AI Reply with quote

Just cast my vote.

Nice progress with two player mode.

Perhaps Japanese campaigns can come next?

USS Archerfish
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Sat 23 Sep - 08:25 (2017)    Post subject: Play the Japanese against US AI Reply with quote

This topic sure has generated a lot of view!

currymutton
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Sat 23 Sep - 16:05 (2017)    Post subject: Play the Japanese against US AI Reply with quote

If you can't wait to play as IJN, come and play online!!!  Cool

Don Czirr

PostPosted: Thu 5 Oct - 00:25 (2017)    Post subject: Play the Japanese against US AI Reply with quote

currymutton wrote:

My job keeps my gaming time very unpredictable so I prefer solo games where suddenly bailing out on an opponent won't cause any negative impact.

So - any idea where the Japanese solo campaigns fit in the development roadmap ?

USS Archerfish
Beta-testing

PostPosted: Thu 5 Oct - 01:36 (2017)    Post subject: Play the Japanese against US AI Reply with quote

Don Czirr wrote:
currymutton wrote:

My job keeps my gaming time very unpredictable so I prefer solo games where suddenly bailing out on an opponent won't cause any negative impact.

So - any idea where the Japanese solo campaigns fit in the development roadmap ?

Don, you can play a game with me. My schedule is all over the map too. 

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 08:24 (2017)    Post subject: Play the Japanese against US AI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> New Features All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation