Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index

Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Languages

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> New Features
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 12 Mar - 22:39 (2016)    Post subject: New Languages Reply with quote

Today the game is available in English and in French
If you are motivated, it is possible to have it translated in your native language.

Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 12 Mar - 22:39 (2016)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Bladerunner
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 4 Aug - 09:09 (2019)    Post subject: New Languages Reply with quote

Chinese shall be the next language of the game. Expected for end of august 2019

PostPosted: Tue 21 Apr - 13:26 (2020)    Post subject: Spanish Language Reply with quote

Nice to meet you all, developers and support.

I’m writing here because of I have seen the developer’s comment in AppStore offering the possibility to an user to translate this simulator (awesome air naval warfare simulator)  into Spanish but...It seems nothing happened.

It’s very easy for some to request, request, request. But a very small number of people really contribute. 

My name is Fernando, from Spain. I’m 30 years old and a History lover, more accurately I love to study the Pacific Theatre. I consider I could be a great translator. I have played the simulator many hours and there is no difficult for me to translate the game. Nowadays with COVID-19 restrictions in Spain I have more free time each day. 

Development Team, my offer is very simple: I want to help you to translate this into Spanish. I don’t want nothing in return, just to see how this great simulator reaches more and more people.

I hope to be a help. 

Greetings from Spain.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Carrier Battles for Guadalcanal Forum Index -> Topics -> New Features All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation